[Wine] Distribution for Cutting Edge Wine Testing

Zac Brown zac at zacbrown.org
Tue Jun 3 17:07:46 CDT 2008

Debian would be fine, as would Ubuntu. I do most of my work on Ubuntu machines.
I'm sure others are using different options.

The one perk I can think of for Ubuntu (and somewhat Debian) is Dan Kegel's
script for installing all the packages needed to build wine. Its not much work
to do it yourself, but I'm lazy. You can find those at...

http://kegel.com/wine/dapper.sh (for dapper) or http://kegel.com/wine/hardy.sh
(and so on).

-Zac