[Wine] Re: RC1 & RC3 break PageMaker

okie2003 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jun 3 20:00:10 CDT 2008

Thanks for your patience. Sorry to be so dumb. OK, I got the clone step done and started on bisect. The result of the next step is:

Rob at Office:~/wine-git$ CC="ccache gcc" ./configure --verbose
checking build system type... i686-pc-linux-gnulibc1
checking host system type... i686-pc-linux-gnulibc1
checking for gcc... ccache gcc
checking for C compiler default output file name...
See `config.log' for more details.

According to the wiki I was to expect dependencies, but I don't know where "config.log" is and I would probably not know what to change in it. whereis didn't help me or I don't know what i am looking at.
Rob at Office:~/wine-git$ whereis config.log
config: /usr/share/config /usr/share/config.kcfg /usr/share/man/man5/config.5ssl.gz

Nothing in those locations looked right.