[Wine] Sierra destroyed my KDE Wine Menu

funnyname wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jun 4 11:07:09 CDT 2008

Something curious happen last night.  Loaded an old game by Sierra - After Dark Games.  Prior to loading the game, the Wine menu was fine, yet after, all that was left was the 'Program' directory.  The links to utilities were gone.  I suspect this was due to Sierra's menu creation routine loading a Sierra menu at the "root" of the menu.  I was able to rebuild the menu under Wine - sort of.  But that was curious.

Has this happen before.  And is there a simple way to 'reload' the wine menu.

By the way the game loaded great.  No glitches at all.