[Wine] Re: RC1 & RC3 break PageMaker

okie2003 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jun 4 13:48:48 CDT 2008

Well, there is a version of wine in the Mepis repositories and obviously I have run RC1 & 2 & 3 as well as 0.9.61. Now these were debs made by the community. My sources list is as follows:

# MEPIS improvements, overrides and updates--the MEPIS magic
deb ftp://ftp.mepis.com/mepis/ mepis-7.0 main

deb http://ftp.debian.org/debian/ etch main contrib non-free
deb-src http://ftp.debian.org/debian/ etch main contrib non-free

deb http://security.debian.org/ etch/updates main contrib non-free

deb http://volatile.debian.org/debian-volatile/ etch/volatile main contrib non-free

# Some Debian Multimedia software might be illegal in some jurisdictions
deb http://www.debian-multimedia.org/ etch main

# The VirtualBox non-free binary edition
deb http://www.virtualbox.org/debian/ etch non-free

What Debian repository would have to be added to get the necessary dependencies?