[Wine] performance drop in WoW on rc3

Sam Fourman Jr. sfourman at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 20:32:57 CDT 2008

> Do you also use the same Config.wtf and I assume resolution settings Sam?
> I would be interested to know what the actual hardware is your running on
> and maybe your config.wtf and other settings (registry tweaks etc) just for
> comparison.
> I run an Asus M51s laptop (nVidia 9500) on Ubuntu Hardy.  I do not really
> pay a lot of attention to my FPS but I guess it would average 40's.

For all of those that want to know more about my hardware and Settings here
you go.

http://www.puffybsd.com/startwow (the script I start wow with)

I have the only registry tweak that I am aware of

in my FreeBSD /etc/rc.conf I have the following setting, it makes a little

if anyone has any suggestions for me to improve performance I would welcome
the email.

Sam Fourman Jr.