[Wine] Installation of Photoshop

drpaul pmjs1115 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 5 15:15:04 CDT 2008

I have installed wine on Ubuntu 7.10 from the Ubuntu repository. I have a
Photoshop Elements install cdrom and get the following when I try to install

paul at hppaul:/cdrom/adobe photoshop elements$ wine setup.exe
wine: could not load L"D:\\adobe photoshop elements\\setup.exe": Module not
paul at hppaul:/cdrom/adobe photoshop elements$ ls
adobe photoshop elements 4.msi  digital home  en_un     help center
common.msi                      directx9      en_us     lang.dat
data1.cab                       en_gb         graphics  setup.exe

I am new to wine and don't have a clue. Would appreciate some pointers.

Sent from the Wine - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.