[Wine] Re: Wine menue entry missing after source installation

Heinrich wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jun 7 14:17:15 CDT 2008

I now installed wine 1.0 rc4 via source using ./tools/wineinstall and ulimit -s unlimited as suggested from vitamin. The installation-routine worked very well but Linux still freezes after a 10 minutes or so.
I think it could be an problem with wine, because if wine isn't started this is not happening. It also could be an problem of Fedora 9 with wine.
I´ve recognized it the first time, when I tried to install Office 2000. Then it happens everytime something from wine is active (like regedit or winecfg).

Thx for every hint.

Heinrich[/i]