[Wine] Re: Heroes of Might and Magic 5 crash

gedgeck wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jun 7 15:17:22 CDT 2008

> Please run a regression test:
> http://wiki.winehq.org/RegressionTesting

Well, I am done regression test. I used wine-0.9.50 as "good" and wine-0.9.59 as "bad". All of ten tests show that bug is at first half of patches and finally I get message that:

Bisecting: 0 revisions left to test after this

and any strings like "a460a2df43aa8eae10b1db028c6020829b009c54 is first bad commit". From RegresionTesting How to I'm not understand what I need to do next and what means that result. So please tell me my next step.