[Wine] Re: Printing "garbage"

ChrisW wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jun 8 14:40:12 CDT 2008

CUPS v1.3.7 on the machine running Wine, and it is a network printer on a debian etch machine with CUPS v1.2.7.

Anyway thanks for your reply because it prompted me to investigate properly  (which I should have done in the first place, sorry) and it turns out an update to CUPS on the lenny machine a couple of days earlier had broken the network printing (without me noticing until I was testing an app under Wine). CUPS is now fixed and printing including that from Wine is working.