[Wine] Can't run Baldur's Gate II - Shadows of Anm

bowens44 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jun 8 18:15:33 CDT 2008

I am using Fedora 8 with Wine 1.0 rc3. The game seemed to install ok. I did a full install. When I try to run baldur.exe from the wine menu in KDE I get a splash screen opening up with the options to install, exit , configure, update and demos. I also get a message box telling me that I have to install Baldur's Gate II before playing. As far as I can tell, it's installed. Can anyone help me get this working?

Thanks in advance