[Wine] Wine On OSX

Michael Reich reich.mikey at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 09:55:54 CDT 2008

gat wrote:
> the option above null is write into a file, so try that option instead of null if null does not work.

Well, that "works" but creates a bigger problem (for me).  The desktop
becomes littered with a bunch of log files - I think that was the
default setting to start off and I changed it to nul to avoid all the
litter.  Using nul gets rid of the log files on the desktop but still
opens the Wine Log file as well as a "process window" each time I run a
program such as Irfanview.  I guess I'll have to get used to either
hiding or closing them; that's preferable to having all those log files
created on the desktop.

Thanks for the suggestions, gat.