[Wine] Re: Sim City 4 won't start

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jun 9 18:44:04 CDT 2008

First double-check where SimCity 4.exe is actually installed. Looking again at your terminal output, it looks like you were trying to execute the program from the windows/system32 subdirectory. That's not where SimCity 4.exe is normally located, at least not with a default install.

Open your file manager, set it to show hidden files, and find out exactly where SimCity 4.exe is. Then use the directions I gave you the first time to execute it in a terminal, substituting the actual path for the one I gave if it is different.