[Wine] Installing IronCAD 10 in wine

wbrokow1 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jun 9 20:34:40 CDT 2008

I was having some trouble installing IronCAD in WINE in my gentoo system. I am using WINE 1.0rc3.

Code:

msiexec /i Ironcad10.msi

gives the following errors and aborts the installation wizard

Code:

fixme:advapi:LookupAccountNameW (null) L"mythtv" (nil) 0x33f7fc (nil) 0x33f800 0x33f7f4 - stub
fixme:advapi:LookupAccountNameW (null) L"mythtv" 0x12a658 0x33f7fc 0x129bd0 0x33f800 0x33f7f4 - stub
fixme:msi:msi_unimplemented_action_stub MigrateFeatureStates -> 1 ignored L"Upgrade" table values
err:richedit:ReadStyleSheet ReadStyleSheet: skipping optional destination
err:richedit:ReadStyleSheet ReadStyleSheet: skipping optional destination
err:richedit:ReadStyleSheet ReadStyleSheet: skipping optional destination
err:richedit:ReadStyleSheet ReadStyleSheet: skipping optional destination
err:richedit:ReadStyleSheet ReadStyleSheet: skipping optional destination
err:richedit:ReadStyleSheet ReadStyleSheet: skipping optional destination
err:richedit:ReadStyleSheet ReadStyleSheet: skipping optional destination
err:richedit:ReadStyleSheet ReadStyleSheet: skipping optional destination
err:msi:msi_dialog_maskedit_control mask template is empty
fixme:msi:ACTION_HandleStandardAction unhandled standard action L"SetODBCFolders"
fixme:msi:msi_unimplemented_action_stub MigrateFeatureStates -> 1 ignored L"Upgrade" table values
fixme:msi:msi_unimplemented_action_stub RemoveExistingProducts -> 1 ignored L"Upgrade" table values
fixme:msi:ACTION_CustomAction Rollback only action... rollbacks not supported yet
err:msi:ITERATE_Actions Execution halted, action L"MakeVDDRegEntry.B391C188_6953_11D4_82CB_00D0B72E1DB9" returned 1603
err:msi:ITERATE_Actions Execution halted, action L"ExecuteAction" returned 1603

I am new to WINE but I did some digging and found out that i must use the built-in msi.dll library. WHich I did do.

Anyone can help me troubleshoot this?

THank YOu very Much