[Wine] Which Wine Download?

Zac Brown zac at zacbrown.org
Wed Jun 11 15:03:17 CDT 2008

Ah woops, missed one extra point.

You can try one of Dan's scripts. Even though they're for Ubuntu, it might work.

For Debian Etch, you'll probably want something like Dan's Dapper script, found
here: http://kegel.com/wine/dapper.sh

I give no guarantees that it will work, but its worth a shot. If you're willing
to wait a bit, I will put Debian Etch/Lenny/Sid on my list of distros to build a
dependency script for.

-Zac