[Wine] Virtual Memory Installation Problem

Odiseo70 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jun 11 19:13:32 CDT 2008

Hi Forum !!

I'm trying to install Oracle Designer 10g via Wine in my Mandriva Linux distro. During the installation process, the setup program send me the following Message:

Setup have found a problem trying to verify values for virtual memory. Check that the sum of your swap space have at least 256 Mb free.

I have enough disk space in my home directory and enough RAM available (4 Gb total RAM). How can I tweak wine for applications see enough swap space ?

Thanks for your help !!