[Wine] Re: Call of Duty 4

kayfes wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jun 11 21:52:22 CDT 2008

Well I ran into problems a couple of times.

I usually run into problems at the checkinstall steps.

I have basically started from the beggining uninstalled the version of wine I had read from a number of guides for installing COD4 because none of them worked for me (don't think it was Wine itself) but I felt that was the best way to go.

To be more specific (sorry im a noob here with linux) I want to use the latest version of Wine which I do have. How do I get the patch that I need to run COD4. And how would I enter that into the terminal? I am not completely blind when using the terminal but I just learned my ABC's with it if that makes sense.

Didn't mean to post that in the main forum section.