[Wine] Re: I can't install the program: Samsung PC Studio PIMS II

Jorisvh wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jun 12 13:29:58 CDT 2008

I installed wine-1.0-rc4.tar.bz2. Installation succeeded.
After this I would reinstall my program like this:
joris at joris-desktop:/windoc/software/windows/gsm$ wine 20061016131758640_Pims_File_Manager.exe

fixme:ntdll:NtQuerySystemInformation info_class SYSTEM_PROCESSOR_PERFORMANCE_INFORMATION

fixme:ntdll:NtQuerySystemInformation info_class SYSTEM_PROCESSOR_PERFORMANCE_INFORMATION

wine: Unhandled page fault on read access to 0x80000e60 at address 0x65f23798 (thread 002c), starting debugger...

err:dbghelp:pe_load_dbg_file -Unable to peruse .DBG file "ole32.dbg" ("")

joris at joris-desktop:/windoc/software/windows/gsm$

A windows appeared with following text:
Samsung PC Studio II PIMS & File Manager Setup bereidt de InstallShield(R) Wizard voor die u door de installatieprocedure zal leiden. Een ogenblik geuduld aub. ..
[Annuleren]

This window came to a standstill (blocked):( . I had to pres Ctrl+c in the terminal window to stop the installation!!

How can I fix this?