[Wine] Which Wine Download?

Zac Brown zac at zacbrown.org
Thu Jun 12 16:23:47 CDT 2008

Stephen,

That may be one area where you'll have to live a little more around command
line. I don't know for sure how to get the menu items added when playing via
source. I can however tell you that on Ubuntu with source-compiled wine, every
time I install something, it adds an entry to the menu (at least in GNOME).

That said, to configure wine, you should be able to just type "winecfg" from
command line and that will allow you to configure things.

-Zac