[Wine] GLXBadDrawable 158 playing AOE2 GOLD

wend0144 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jun 13 03:44:13 CDT 2008

Couldn't find anything like this...so I had to post.  Sorry if the answers are out there.

Depending on how it's feeling (I guess), I can get it to run.  But usually only after a fresh install of wine and of AOK.  It will run once (just fine) then start to fail giving the following:

X Error of failed request:  GLXBadDrawable
  Major opcode of failed request:  158 (GLX)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  5 (X_GLXMakeCurrent)
  Serial number of failed request:  605

Any ideas on why this might be happening?

THANKS
Kevin