[Wine] WoW low framerate.

Orland wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jun 13 06:46:57 CDT 2008

Greetings to everyone. I understand that this problem may discussed many times, and i searched through forums but nothing solved my problem. In windows game runs perfectly with max details at 1680x1050. And i have something about ~50 FPS. But in Linux with same options i have ~18. I don't know why is that, when i'm trying to use native dll's in Wine config game won't startup. I have P4 2.4GHZ/1GB RAM/GeForce 6800GT running Fedora 9 with latest drivers. Wine version is 1.0RC4.
Any help will be approciated, thanks.