[Wine] Darwine question

rsv869 at adelphia.net rsv869 at adelphia.net
Fri Jun 13 08:37:21 CDT 2008

I don't know if this is the appropriate site to post a Darwine question.  If not please feel free to point me to a more appropriate stie.

I’ve got Darwine 1.0-rc4 loaded on my MacBook Pro, which is running Leopard 10.5.3.

when I run the Darwine app it brings up a Darwine window in Finder, with four items. And if i select winecfg.exe from the Sample Winelib Applicatoins, X pops up and then so does the winecfg tabbed menu.

to install an application into Darwine I have used (in ubuntu) a command that looks something like this “wine m:\setup.exe /autorun”. On my Mac I can’t seem to find the wine executable. I get this error: “-bash: wine: command not found”.

This is PEBCAK for sure :-> but still a little help would be apprec
iated. Is there a better way to get an application into Darwine?

many thanks

Reid