[Wine] Which Wine Download?

Zac Brown zac at zacbrown.org
Fri Jun 13 17:15:29 CDT 2008

Hi Steve,

I tried it out. Looks like its missing a dll. The way you would test this is by
doing something like:

"wine ~/.wine/drive_c/Program\ Files/Brother\'s\ Keeper\ 6/Bk6w.exe"

That will execute the program from command line. I don't know much about
MSVBVM60.dll but I *think* it has to do with MS's Visual Basic runtime (someone
correct me?).

As to how to fix that, you probably will have to find a native version of that
library.

-Zac