[Wine] Re: Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning

Heinrich wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jun 14 15:32:00 CDT 2008

Hi,

I also got exited when i read this topic. But I thought that someone has better results than me. I'am Closed Beta-tester of WAR and I also tried to install it on Wine 1.0 rc3.
At the moment it is not working, but it's the Beta-Client, so this could explain many things.

My Results:
It installes without problems. But it's not running, because the Beta-Client needs some logins for the patch process. If it wants to start the patch programm, it says that it couldn't start it. Without the patch-programm the WAR won't start.

I'll try it with 1.0rc5