[Wine] New AppDB - I am the only one to hate it?

Timeout wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jun 15 01:15:20 CDT 2008

Until a couple of days ago, I could look in the AppDB like in a tree from category to category and I had the name of the application IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER.
Now there is some field to click, search by rating .etc but if I want to find my application, I have to go through 200 applications rated by last entries.

I seriously don't find anything anymore? Is it a change to make use of the google box since that was the last chance of searching by name/alphabetical order???
Anyway I prefer not to search anymore that going through 200 entries or go through a search engine to find something where I just want to enter the name.   [Evil or Very Mad]  [Evil or Very Mad]  [Evil or Very Mad]  [Evil or Very Mad]