[Wine] Re: wine instalation

ferdi wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jun 15 07:27:47 CDT 2008

vitamin wrote:

> ferdi wrote:
> > I  install with Wine ProgeCad from Progesoft , that I have been using for many years in Microsoft Windows, and everithing is runing as I will spect, with the exception that I recive this following mesage:
> > “failed to load control 'ComandButton' from FM20.DLL.  Your version of FM20.DLL may be outdated. Make sure you are using the version of the control that was provided with your aplication.''    and the image control menu does not work. All the rest work normal.
> > I have try to find this file with no success.
> > Can you help me.
> > Regards,
> > Ferdi
>

> Did you installed that program on Wine? Where is that dll located?

Yes I installed on Wine, and were is or were can I find it is my question. As long as I understand by the message that I receive, this DLL should be part of the files that Progecad creates when is installed and is the one that alowds us to  work with images.
I already try to find it inside Progesoft and also as part of Wine, but it is not there