[Wine] Re: ?? Issues with playing WoW on Ubuntu 8.40 ??

smwoodruff0908 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jun 16 12:46:38 CDT 2008

Ok, I upgraded Wine. I have a laptop, and think it has the Intel 945GM video card, is there a command I can put into the terminal to find out for sure though?

I do have the regisrty tweak in place, and I checked my GLX info, and this is what I got:

direct rendering: No
OpenGL vendor string: Tungsten Graphics, Inc
OpenGL renderer string: Mesa DRI Intel(R) 945GM 20061017 x86/MMX/SSE2
OpenGL version string: 1.3 Mesa 7.0.3-rc2

So what does all this mean, and how can I get it working?