[Wine] ?? Issues with playing WoW on Ubuntu 8.40 ??

Jason Weisberger jbdubbs at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 13:29:45 CDT 2008

Well you're running a 945GM, that's really your problem.  Wow does not run
at an equal framerate in Linux over wine as in Windows.  For example, on my
Vista install, I can run over 60fps, on a Gentoo install with latest nvidia
prop drivers I get around 30.  Your card in windows is probably getting
around 30 depending on your settings.

I'm running a 7950GT with a 6000+ and 2 gigs of RAM.

--
Jason Weisberger
jbdubbs at gmail.com