[Wine] Re: ?? Issues with playing WoW on Ubuntu 8.40 ??

smwoodruff0908 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jun 16 14:44:08 CDT 2008

Well, would that account for the graphics not rendering, too? I figured the fps would be lower, but right now my fps is between 1 and 7. I have a 1.7ghz Celeron M processer with 2gb of RAM. Wouldn't it still help out to get the direct rendering to work? I'm not super knowledgeable with the finer side of computers, so you'll have to excuse me for my lack thereof.