[Wine] Re: How to copy/paste .DLLs from/to Wine?

vitamin wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jun 16 15:17:43 CDT 2008

Hiisi wrote:
> I`ve read FAQ, but didn`t found how to paste some DLLs to c:\windows\system32\
> Can anyone help me? I use fedora core 7, wine 1.0rc3.

Code:
cp ~/Desktop/my.dll ~/.wine/drive_c/windows/system32

And as stated in FAQ you should _ONLY_ do that when needed. This is in case Wine doesn't have the required dll.
If you want to replace Wine's own dll with the native one (from windows) you will have to force Wine to use it by setting it to "(native, builtin)" in 'winecfg' Libraries tab.