[Wine] Rugby 08 : Texture issue

Taharoa wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jun 17 04:34:40 CDT 2008

Hi,
I tried to play Rugby 08 through wine and it doesn't run properly. It runs without any crash and it's even faster than running it on Windows ( because it gets some issues with Dual Core on Windows).
So everything's fine but the players are just black shapes, there isnt any textures for them, and this is what I get in the shell:

fixme:d3d_texture:IWineD3DBaseTextureImpl_ApplyStateChanges >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GL_INVALID_VALUE (0x501) from glTexParameteri GL_TEXTURE_MAX_ANISOTROPY_EXT ... @ basetexture.c / 488

I tried to look around on Google to find an answer but I didnt get anything :s
I'm playing on a Core2Duo T7500, 4Go DDR and geforce M8600GT (with nvidia drivers).
I also have another problem which i dont really care about, but everytime I exit the game, my resolution was switched to 800x600. Is there a way to force the resolution getting back to its old value?

Thanks for trying to help me and sorry for my bad english ^^.
Taharoa