[Wine] Guild Wars unplayable with wine 1.0rc5

GNU_Raziel wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jun 17 09:48:58 CDT 2008

Hi,

I've tested wine 1.0rc5 today with fully up-to-date Debian testing and latest NVIDIA Driver and Guld Wars and here my report :
-Incredibly slow (run over-smoothly on the same system with windows XP)
-Absolutlly no shaders displayed (char over-bright, horrible effects, ect...)
-Texture problem in loggin screen (i can see "junction" of texture in the background)

I've tested many wine configurations (shaders, OffScreenrenderer, ect...) and the output if always the same, sometimes even more dirty...

I've tested other games (c&c3, quake 4-linux native binary, NWN-Linux native binary, some reflexive arcade games) and they run fine.

That's all, if someone expect the same problems, post here :)