[Wine] G4HFQ Radio Software

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 12:44:59 CDT 2008

2008/6/17 kk2en <wineforum-user at winehq.org>:
> I'm very new to linux, and trying to break away from Windows completely.
>
> I use a couple of different programs writen by Bob Freeth (ham radio software -http://www.g4hfq.co.uk/ftb7800.htm).
>
> The software is great, but I haven't had luck installing the software for my FT-7800.
>

> I get a runtime error.

Bob publishes his email address on his website and asks that anyone
with support issues contact him. Here is his address:
bob.freeth at g4hfq.co.uk

Tell him that you use enjoy using his software and that you are having
trouble running it under wine in Linux. I am not familiar with the
program, but he may be able to compile a Linux version, or help
someone who is willing to do just that. If he responds that he is
willing to work with someone to port the software to Linux, you can
give him my address.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il