[Wine] Re: usb scanners - was Windows Kernel & Executive implementa

linuxlad wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jun 18 10:16:52 CDT 2008

Returned to this after several months, and was trying to fing the spec of usbscan.sys on the microsoft site - it used to be there I think.

 But it's gone - I think I need either the win98 (98ddk.exe) or win2k ddk files  (or at least an extract).

 There _are_ sites which claim to have a copy but they require you to register with some rather dubious routes!

Anyone got a copy of the relevant bit please??
Bob