[Wine] Re: Mac OS X issue since 0.9.59

forrestwalter wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jun 18 13:15:00 CDT 2008

I've had that happen once, but not since then. It was only one window, and would only move down when I interacted with it. I quit it before it had the chance to wrap to the top of the screen. Here are the (fuzzy) details...

- iMac 2Ghz Core 2 Duo
- Mac OS X 10.5.3
- Wine RC(?), Kronenburg build
- XQuartz 2.2.?
- Some native libraries
- I think the app might have been 7zip file manager