[Wine] Using comctl32.dll legal?

Paul Johnson baloo at ursine.ca
Thu Jun 19 17:22:06 CDT 2008

The forums are mirrored to a mailing list, and the bridge currently
breaks threads.  To ensure your comments are taken in the proper
context, please quote.  http://learn.to/quote

On Fri, 2008-05-30 at 14:42 -0700, sol wrote:
> By your ridiculous logic, half the applications you use in Windows are
> not using the DLLs legally since they're using them without the rest
> of Windows.

Actually, if you're running the programs within Windows, then you would
be using them as properly licensed.  There's not a conflict in logic
presented by what was said, as far as I can tell.

--
Paul Johnson
baloo at ursine.ca