[Wine] Re: expanding wine desktop

rtrdom wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jun 19 22:23:29 CDT 2008

I would be happy to provide the information about the version but alas I get
the following with "wine -version" :wine: could not load L"c:\\windows\\system32\\-version.exe": Module not found."  If I could read any of the tabs on the wine desktop, I could tell you the desktop size. I cannot read any of the
information on any part of the wine desktop. The only button I see is the close button (X) in the upper right and three buttons whose names are
indiscernible along the bottom of the wine desktop. I think I will have to remove wine and re-install it in order to be able to use the only program I
want to use there. That is Streets & Trips, because I travel a bit.
Thank you for your suggestions.