[Wine] Re: Sim City 4 Not Opening

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jun 19 22:52:30 CDT 2008

doorknob60 wrote:
> As far as I know, SC4 is broken in newer releases of Wine (I can't test right now, but looking at the Appdb, it looks true).

I've had Sim City 4 Deluxe running on my computer under rc3, rc4, and now 1.0. There are some minor graphical glitches (popup help balloons remain flickering onscreen sometimes), and scrolling fast can sometimes make the program just shut down (no error messages in console when it does this). But it always starts up just fine, and is definitely playable.