[Wine] Halo install won't work.

Sai wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jun 20 01:44:50 CDT 2008

I can run the setup.exe. The Problem I get is when I press install,  and prompts me to enter a license key. It say "setup.exe has exited with an error, have a look at the log window". The window that says that message  gives me an option to click "okay", so that window goes away. But I don't think that problem is an  issue. The problem comes when I go back to the Halo window and try to enter the product key. I mean I can actually enter the key, but after I press enter, window that's running Halo gives me an error.,"Cannot load PidGen.dll". It says it, whether I type the right key or not. Interestgly though if I don't type anything at all the program will just say invalid product key.

Here are links displaying my problem
Error dialogue
http://picasaweb.google.com/mathcreative/MozillaEmail/photo#5213847953873957746
Error PidGen.dll
http://picasaweb.google.com/mathcreative/MozillaEmail/photo#5213847953873957746

Also I encoded these images in jpeg format , and just sent them, no more compression then that. Is it okay when people send screenshots, to link to images as large as these ones? What is the generally accepted practice for providing screen shots?