[Wine] Re: Daz Bryce 6.0 not opening

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jun 21 10:28:26 CDT 2008

I think this

means it's trying to load something that requires direct kernel access. At least, that's what I got from googling KeInitializMutex and trying to decipher http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa490233.aspx . I don't think that's something you can fix on your own, though someone with more expertise may be able to help you. (This is definitely way beyond my level.)  You should probably file a bug report.