[Wine] Zoo Tycoon 2: Zookeeper Collection

Smartyy wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jun 21 23:25:04 CDT 2008

I'm a wine noob, and I'm using
Ubuntu 8.04 "Hefty"

on AppDB it says Zoo Tycoon 2 runs without many problems, with the exception of the mouse graphics, but that doesn't really bother me.
I installed it under WINE and searched around my computer looking for it.
Under the Wine tab in "Applications" The only ZT2 thing I have is "Zoo Tycoon 2 Profiles"

I clicked on it and on my task bar it showed 'Starting zt2 Profiles'
then about 8 seconds later it jsut closed out before it even started.

This is the only thing I can find for ZT2, and I know it should work because AppDB says it does.

I guess my question is how do I make it run?