[Wine] Re: Diablo 2 1.11b Error: Signal frequency is out of range

Kadano wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jun 22 10:07:47 CDT 2008

That's impossible with this game as its standard resolution is 800x600 (my Monitor is 1280x1024) and will automaically change the windows size to 800x600.
I reconfigured xorg.conf multiple times, I tried which signal frequency rates would work when applying 800x600 via NVidia ciónfig tool. 72 worked, so I wrote it to xorg.conf (edited every line with 800x600 to 800x600_72), but it still tells me that the signal frequency is out of range.