[Wine] Re: Wine trying to run everything from \windows\system32

matbeard wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jun 23 04:46:27 CDT 2008

> Are you in the driectory of the exe? Does wine notepad work?

Hi. Yes, Wine notepad works, and I've now installed Photoshop 7.0, Illustrator 10, Quake II and Quake 3 Arena -- all work flawlessly as far as I can tell.

The only dfference is that these were installed from a mixture of external USB drive and downloaded .exe (in the case of Quake).

I'm trying to install Dreamweaver directly off the retail CD. Maybe I should try copying the install files to the HD first. I'll give that a try when I get chance.

Thanks for the input so far.