[Wine] I can't use the forum

Paul Johnson baloo at ursine.ca
Mon Jun 23 16:45:56 CDT 2008

On Sun, 2008-06-22 at 15:30 +0100, Tony Pursell wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I want to post to the wine-users forum when I'm booted into Ubuntu Linux
> (because I do all my email posts when I'm in Windows) but the forum will
> not let me log on using my mailing list credentials (i.e the email
> address above and my password).

I'd stick with the known working solution.  The forum has a tendency to
destroy thread continuity for the rest of us, and you can't filter
someone who can't finish a complete sentence (ie, uses u, ur, kthx, and
so forth without realizing it's more difficult to read and marks them as
a lower form of life).

--
Paul Johnson
baloo at ursine.ca