[Wine] Shortcuts not appearing in gnome panel drawers

Darragh Bailey felix at compsoc.nuigalway.ie
Tue Jun 24 04:32:52 CDT 2008

I'm trying to trace why launchers created by wine due to a program
installation are not appearing in the menus on my system.

The launchers appear to have the correct contents, but for some reason
gnome-panel is not adding them to my menus.

Does anyone know how to run the relavent gnome tools with options to see
what's happening when gnome reads these launchers.

Keep in mind that there are at least 50 other launchers created by wine,
that gnome has absolutely no problems in showing.

--
Darragh

"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."