[Wine] Problems setting gamma in a script

epsilon_da wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jun 24 12:31:25 CDT 2008

Hello.

I am trying to make an script for a game that is working perfectly on wine.
The script should make its own .wine-games folder

Code:
#!/bin/bash
export WINEPREFIX=/home/data/wine/.wine-games
#export WINEDEBUG=loaddll,relay
#export WINEDLLOVERRIDES="msvcp60"

xgamma -gamma 2.5
$TERM -title $0 -e wine explorer /desktop=winedesktop,1024x768 "`winepath -w "$*"`"
xgamma -gamma 1.0
xrandr -s 0

Everything works.

But, after i set gamma to 2.5, the game launches and it resetes the gamma back again to 1.0.
I want wine to NOT change the gamma value, and do it by my own with this script.

Is there a way to do that?