[Wine] msiexec --help output in the middle of wine install log

Forester wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jun 24 17:33:52 CDT 2008

I've installed an application from the command line with:

wine 'F:\Setup.exe' 2>&1 | tee wine.log

In the log, somewhere towards the end of the install, appears the same output as you get with the command line:

msiexec --help

which suggests to me that my application's installer or Wine has messed up an invocation of msiexec and as a consequence the installation may be incomplete or even broken.

What kind of WINEDEBUG trace can I use to find out more ?