[Wine] SuperMemo 2006 Crashes at Startup

Austin English austinenglish at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 09:04:29 CDT 2008

On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 6:52 PM, quaestor <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:

> austin987 wrote:

>> > SuperMemo 2006 worked pre-1.0 with gecko HTML, and it's only since ~1.0 that it's stopped. BTW, I see exactly the same error as the OP.
>> >

>> Then please run a regression test:
>> http://wiki.winehq.org/RegressionTesting
>

> Any testing beyond that represented by my edit to my original post above is going to take a while, IF I attempt it at all. You guys *really* need to take another look at how you ferret out regressions, 'cause the instructions at the link you posted are For Engineers Only.

I wrote the guide to be quite simple. While it does require using the
command line and compiling, it is much simpler than the old guide
(look at wiki.winehq.org/GitWine). Regressions are inevitable with the
amount of code and complexity of a project like Wine. While effort is
made to avoid them with the test suite, regression will still slip in.
If you don't want to see any regressions, stick to 1.0.0, or with
whatever version works for you.

<Resent because Gmail is silly and sent early>