[Wine] Numeric Keypad does not work Wine 1.0 + Putty 0.60

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 10:36:44 CDT 2008

2008/6/25 vitamin <wineforum-user at winehq.org>:
> David Gerard wrote:

>> Some people like PuTTY a whole lot. (I couldn't work without it on Windows.)

> You are not on windows anymore. And even on windows I prefer cygwin + xterm over putty. And if you have enough resources VM + Linux even better.

When someone asks "I can't get X to work", one of the more obnoxious
possible responses is "you don't want to do X, you want to do Y like I
do."

On this list in particular, which is about getting Windows software to
work in Wine, telling people they don't want to do that seems
particularly at odds with what the list exists for.

- d.