[Wine] SuperMemo 2006 Crashes at Startup

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 16:53:51 CDT 2008

2008/6/25 quaestor <wineforum-user at winehq.org>:

> Any testing beyond that represented by my edit to my original post above is going to take a while, IF I attempt it at all. You guys *really* need to take another look at how you ferret out regressions, 'cause the instructions at the link you posted are For Engineers Only.

A good way to save yourself the hassle would be to tell the developer
that you want to run Super Memo on Linux. They have PocketPC ports of
the software so they are familiar with cross-platform development.
Request either a native Linux port or a Wine-compatible version. Here
is their contact page:
http://www.supermemo.com/english/contact.htm

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com