[Wine] Fullscreen Problem

Tekmo wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jun 25 18:46:28 CDT 2008

Whenever I fullscreen a windowed application using Wine there is an empty and unused bar at the bottom of the screen and my application resizes to fit the remaining area, although my mouse is still able to move to the bottom of the screen.

I'm pretty sure that this is wine-related for a couple of reasons.  First, I've tried different window managers (compiz and kwin) and gotten the exact same result.  Second, it happens to all wine windows and it never happens to non-wine windows (when fullscreened).

Does anybody have an idea what might be causing this?